The Navarin (Наварин - after the battle of Navarino) was a pre-dreadnought battleship built for the Imperial Russian Navy.
Based on the British Trafalgar-class battleship, she was built by the Galerniy Yard, St. Petersburg, laid down in 1889, launched on 20 October 1891, and completed in 1896.
The ship was launched on the 64th anniversary of the battle of Navarino. The ship served as part of the Baltic fleet making a cruise to the Mediterranean Sea in 1896. The Navarin went to the Pacific in 1898 and took part in the suppression of the Boxer Rebellion in 1900. She then served in the Baltic Fleet from 1902. On the outbreak of the Russo-Japanese war she was sent out with the Second Pacific Squadron. She was sunk at the Battle of Tsushima by three torpedoes fired by Japanese destroyers. Only three sailors were rescued after four days in the water.